Friday, 23 October 2009

20 things you never knew about ... REVEREND KIM

20 things you never knew about ... REVEREND KIM

Celebrating in style a record number of in-month postings on HonourAndDarkness, here is the second in Nazgul's intermittent series profiling a few of those significant individuals in "Hugin's world of music". The subject of the questions today is Reverend Kim, enigmatic partner in crime behind WACH and contributor of many a splendid design or photograph for a number of Alex's releases.

Read on for an exclusive take on how the good Reverend will cope with Nazgul's bizarrely random 20 questions...

1. Full Name and date of birth?
********* *****, aka Reverend Kim, born 29th June 1980
2. Place of birth?
Salzburg, Austria
3. Favourite film?
Old Boy
4. Favourite food?
Fondue
5. What did you grow up wanting to become?
Rock-star
6. What has been your proudest moment?
I'm proud of every day I survive
7. What was the first album or single you ever bought?
Album: Lenny Kravitz - Are you gonna go my way
Single: Guns N Roses - November Rain
8. If you were elected king of the world, what would be your first decree?
Love your next ones and live together a live without hate and envy
9. What song do you wish you never had to hear again (your own or anyone elses!)?
EmilĂ­ana Torrini - Jungle Drum
10. What album or release of your own has been the most difficult to complete,and why?
My current (in my hard rock band), it takes so much time and energy cause we want to achieve a certain (perfect) quality in our songs and not make some bunch of noise.
11. What album cover is your favourite (any band)?
Mmm ... Guns N Roses - Appetite for Destruction
12. What album cover of your own work is your favourite?
The current I'm working on is always my favourite, it's exciting and new.
13. You are hosting a fantasy dinner party - who would your 4 guests be (anyone,from any point in history) and why?
Eugene Hutz, Jennifer Weist, Lady Gaga, & Pamela Racine. Why - I don't want some lazy high-class dinner party, I want some action and party 'til the morning.
14. What book has most influenced your life?
Langenscheidt German / English Translator
15. Which individual has most influenced your life?
Slash, as he has been my idol as kid it has influenced my life-direction and life-goal
16. What has been the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
Grasshoppers, and it was damn good
17. Do you believe in life after death?
No, but i do believe in reincarnation
18. How would you like to me remembered after you die?
I don't care what other people think, not now and not when I'm dead
19. Which piece of music would you have played at your funeral?
Diamanda Galas - The World is empty without you
20. You are stranded on a desert island, and can choose 3 records, 3 books, one companion and one luxury item - what would you choose?
No books, instead I take 6 records: [there's always one!]
Guns N Roses - Appetite for Destruction
Tin Hat Trio - The Rodeo Eroded
Rammstein - Reise Reise
Gogol Bordello - Super Taranta
The Tiger Lillies - Punch and Judy
Def Leppard - Vault
Companion: my wife
Luxury Item: my James Trussart Steelcaster Deluxe Guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.